? ?????Concrete Colors? ????Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??306 Grabs Today. 2958 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?????White Crystal???Rating: 4.3 (63 Ratings)??303 Grabs Today. 11754 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 17, 2010

Harry Potter Inspired Book Box

This is the Harry Potter inspired Book Box I made for my friend Lee's birthday. She loves Harry Potter so I wanted to make her something having to do with the book. What I came up with was this "Book of Requirements ". For all of you who are not familiar with Potter, in the movie there is a room called "The room of requirement". This is a secret room that appears only when a witch or wizard is in great need of it. Whatever they happen to need it for appears in this room. I thought this was perfect for her and because this item looks like a book but is a box and she can hide things she will need in the future.



Now, I am new at this blog business so I hope you can click on these pictures and they will get bigger so you can see them a bit closer. If not please let me know and I will attempt to figure out how to adjust them to be bigger.
Namaste!

0 comments: